Release Notes: June 2017
Notable features from this month’s series of releases:
- Touch ID is now generally available for speedy in-app gifts (AMP-2065, 24.2.0).
- Unsubscribe (“stop”) functionality for outbound texts is now more read-friendly and accepts sentences (AMP-2049, ∞ All Versions).
- Feature Hubs are now available for grouping native app features under one header in-app (AMP-2021, 24.1.0).
- Text Concierge is now ready to field “hi” and “hello” requests, allowing members to update their profiles via text (AMP-2078, ∞ All Versions).
- Fund is now displayed on the Reconciliation report in addition to daily summary and line item information (AMP-2100, ∞ All Versions).
Notable bug fixes, performance enhancements and updates:
- Campaign information (campus and fund) is now in plain-text instead of a campus and fund ID within the transaction export (AMP-2044, ∞ All Versions).
- Create Profile button is disabled after the initial touch, preventing multiple profiles from being created (AMP-2043, 23.8.0).
- If Android Samsung devices can’t play audio, the device now tries the built-in player (AMP-2039, 23.8.0).
- The Transactions view now prints in a more user-friendly manner (AMP-2060, ∞ All Versions).
- For high-volume partners, the total giving calculation is much speedier on the portal home page (AMP-2001, ∞ All Versions).
- In some cases, texting “App” wasn’t responding with an app download link (AMP-2058, ∞ All Versions).
- Some website hosts weren’t feeding audio correctly in-app; an external launch now covers those scenarios (AMP-2069, 24.2.0).
- The home screen now scrolls more smoothly (AMP-2064, 24.3.0).
- Giving exports now include additional fields (AMP-2099, ∞ All Versions).
- Funds are consistently displayed in alphabetical order (AMP-2101, ∞ All Versions).