Release Notes: October 2017
Notable features from this month’s series of releases:
- churchOn released to support instant partner app content (AMP-2253, ∞ All Versions).
Notable bug fixes, performance enhancements and updates:
- churchOn partners can now be searched for by user location (various, 25.6.0).
- Existing partners can choose to be listed in churchOn in addition to their standalone branded app (AMP-2252, ∞ All Versions).
- HTML characters in external podcasts are decoded and displayed correctly (AMP-2445, ∞ All Versions).
- Several additional iPad icons are now generated (AMP-2302, ∞ All Versions).
- If a push notification is background (e.g., lacks a message), don’t show it on the Inbox view (AMP-2287,∞ All Versions).
- In some scenarios, in-app profiles were not pre-filling forms in-app. They are now! (AMP-2285, ∞ All Versions).
- On Android, event email address links weren’t opening a new email message on some devices (AMP-2284, 25.7.0).
- chuchOn results give preference to app store names over legal names (AMP-2261, ∞ All Versions).
- Location Information features now show their descriptions as rendered HTML (AMP-2246, 25.6.0).
- Form payments where the total is $0 now no longer require a payment for… nothing (AMP-2190, ∞ All Versions).