Release Notes: December 2017
Notable features from this month’s series of releases:
- Planning Center Giving now fully supported (AMP-2321, ∞ All Versions).
- churchOn listings now support a custom background image to make them match partner branding more closely (AMP-2365, 25.13.x).
Notable bug fixes, performance enhancements and updates:
- Android splash screens are now larger to better support all those ginormous devices (AMP-2408, 26.1).
- On the audio player details background, the color wasn’t matching up with those set to match partner branding. It is now (AMP-2399, 25.15).
- The iPad’s background image now aspect-fills, instead of aspect-fitting, removing those pesky borders (AMP-2373, 25.14).
- Push Notifications now properly filter out to point only to top-level features in the portal (AMP-2384, ∞ All Versions).
- Scrolling through campaigns quickly was causing the app to crash occasionally (AMP-2352, 25.13).
- System-generated chat notification messages are now filtered from the Activity view in the portal (AMP-2297, ∞ All Versions).
- Apostrophes and quotes are interpreted more loosely for text-to-act now – “, ‘, and ` are all recognized now regardless of the keyword (AMP-2363, ∞ All Versions).
- Feature Hubs now support disabling any item(s) in their lists (AMP-2386, ∞ All Versions).
- Distances are now provided based on address search in churchOn for more accurate church location (AMP-2343, ∞ All Versions).
- Calendars push users as close as possible to today’s date in-app (AMP-2332, 25.13).